Andy Wright – Professional Toastmaster based in Sussex supporting weddings and other events across the South East. You and your guests will be looked after with a warm and welcoming face on hand to help and assist from arrival time and onwards throughout the event.
I’ll liaise with your photographer, banqueting and catering staff, and any entertainment you may have arranged, ensuring the occasion runs to time, whilst handling and resolving any minor issues which may arise along the way – so you can be free to relax and enjoy your occasion in the company or your family and friends – you won’t have to think about a thing other than enjoy the occasion.
By close liaison with you, perhaps several times before the event, we can each be confident that vital preparation is assured so that on the day the necessary creative and positive relationship with your photographer, banqueting and catering staff, and any entertainment you may have arranged are perfectly orchestrated and coordinated.
I will ensure the BIG DAY runs to time as you had planned and hoped for, whilst handling and resolving any minor issues which may arise.
You and your guests will be looked after with a warm and welcoming smile on hand to help and assist on arrival and throughout the event so you can be free to relax and enjoy your occasion in the company or your family, friends or colleagues.
As a Graduate of the Professional Toastmasters’ Academy, the training arm of the Guild of Professional Toastmasters, I have been trained to the highest standards to support all types of occasion, including understanding cultural differences for different occasions.
I take great personal pride in providing a first-class service, as you would expect to receive it. Guidance and advice on etiquette and procedure when hosting distinguished guests, and guests of honour across a wide range of functions is offered if required.
Based in Sussex, from where I support a variety of functions, across the South East, and including London and the Home Counties; also very willing to travel nationally or internationally – being happy to consider any event in most locations.
Wedding venues near me
Ensure your special day is a success
As your Toastmaster I will:-
- meet with you before your event to discuss your requirements and to help guide you in planning the running order
- Following our meeting I will produce an order of ceremony; the venue and I will use this as the basis to ensure everything runs smoothly on the day
On the day I will:-
- arrive early to check that the venue has been set up as per your requirements, checking the table settings and place cards; and where appropriate ensuring the cake table, gift table and guest book are in place
- Lead and co-ordinate the proceedings of the event with as little or as much tradition, formality and etiquette as you desire
- Liaise with Event Manager/ Banqueting Manager, Event organiser and Photographer ensuring a coordinated approach and resolving any issues that might arise
- be a welcoming face to greet and help your guests
- I will call everyone through to the dinner and announce formal entries, such as the guest of honour or bride and bridegroom.
- announce speeches, toasts and guest speakers
- At a wedding, supervise the formal cutting of the cake, before announcing the first dance
- Ensure the event runs smoothly and to time
- Remove all the stress and worries on the ‘Big Day’
- Offer independent advice on all the different facets of the occasion